Tuesday, October 6, 2015

First Post

When writing the first post on a blog, is it obligatory to name it "First Post"?

As a new mom in this crazy world, and as an avid blog reader, I've decided to jump in on this thing and see where it leads.

I often feel that the internet can lead us to believe things that are simply not true about the mom lifestyle: we see pictures of other moms and honestly fall into the lie that we are not good enough. I can't tell you how many times in these past FOUR MONTHS (that's it - four months), I have seen a photo of another child and felt inadequate. A goal of mine is to share the hard truths behind being a mom (to both a human and a dog) and wife so that we can all remember that none of us have it together!

Please join me on this journey!

And to begin...a picture of my family...on a day when my son hated pumpkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment